Work with us
Preview offer a flexible and friendly work environment.
If you are interested in joining a great team who value skill and entrepreneurship, drop us a note outlining your relevant experience and ambitions!
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Preview, some specialists are always instyle! Call us if you fit the bill for architect & cobol roles. For consulting project work, sign up to the job alert.
- Infrastructure optimisation / Enterprise Architecture
- Professional Solutions
- Web Based / Portal Based Application Development Knowledge
Can you can bridge the gap between business and IT. Do you want to work in a small and nimble team, be mentored and inspired?
Cobol Writer with Insurance exposure
Create COBOL systems to interface with client insurance administration
This includes but is not limited to:
- Writing the extract programs in COBOL.
- Producing the documentation for the system.
- Debugging and regression testing the system.
- Installing the system at the client site.
- Assisting the client with questions.
- University qualifications (Computer Science or equivalent);
- Minimum of 2 years of COBOL programming experience;
- Fluent with a PC and the Windows NT Operating System;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Access;
- Competent business communication and interpersonal skills for positive client interaction,
- Ability to work independently and within a team;
- Insurance / Actuarial experience
- MicroFocus NetExpress Experience
- Knowledge of and/or experience in UNIX, Visual Basic, MS Access, or FoxPro
- We work with the worlds largest insurers, are based in central Sydney
- We provide an excellent working environment.
- Most work is project orientated.